POSITION: MEDICAL WRITER – PART-TIME, INTERNSHIP, VOLUNTEER
DURATION: 6 MONTHS – 1 YEAR, OPTION TO EXTEND
Ketamine Assisted Therapy Association of Canada (KATA) is currently looking for an experienced Medical Writer who would like to join a collaborative and creative network of interdisciplinary professionals.
The medical writer will be an integral member, working closely with physician members, contributing to developing scientifically rigorous guidelines, completing and interpreting literature reviews and ensuring timely delivery of high-quality writing.
You will be a good fit if you enjoy working in a dynamic environment, possess good communication skills and are passionate about mental health and wellbeing.
- Bachelors in Sciences (or equivalent) minimum
- Medical students and Residents welcome to apply
- 1+ year of medical writing experience
- Good organizational and time management ability
- Expertise in executing comprehensive and systematic literature search
- Solid understanding of medical/scientific terminology
- Experience in data analysis and interpretation
- Experiences with academic publication, policy/guidelines or pharmacotherapy would be strong assets
KATA is committed to fostering justice, equity, diversity and inclusion (JEDI) principles. We will not discriminate in our employment or membership practices due to an applicant’s race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, immigrant and newcomer status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression and/or disability.
If you are interested in the Medical Writer position, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Medical Writer. We look forward to connecting with you.